Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello Blogging World, My Name is Trinh.

This is my first real blog post so please bare with me!

Welcome to Cooking Made Easy!

I am not a professional cook or anything close to it. I did not take any culinary classes (besides the mandatory classes back in middle school). But I have just found a new love for cooking and wanted to share my journey with everyone.

The biggest problem that I have with cooking is that numerous recipes are way too complicated and require a bunch of ingredients that I would probably only use for that one dish. When cooking at home, I like simple recipes where ingredients are transferable from one thing to another. Going out to eat is a different story though; the more the merrier!

Please feel free to give any feedback or recommendations on recipes that you've found to be delicious and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment